Online Returns Information
Need to return something? It couldn't be easier. You can now return and exchange your purchase to any of our stand alone City Chic stores. To arrange your return to our online store simply follow the process below for your country.
**Purchases made in-store or online between 1st December &31st December 2016 may be returned up until January 31st 2017, all other return requirements are subject to meeting City Chic's returns & exchange policy.**
You can now return and exchange your purchase to any of our City Chic stores or you can book your return online and choose from the following two options.
ParcelPoint - a trackable returns service at hundred of local stores, open 7 days and late for your convenience. This is our cheapest returns method. This costs just $6.95 including proof of postage.
Post Office - take your parcel to any post office and return it using a trackable service. Costs will vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel.
For both returns methods, simply follow these five easy steps below within 30 days of purchase. You must include your tax invoice, which will be in your package from us, with your returns.
- Go to http://parcelpoint.com.au/citychic/return. Follow the online process to book your return and print a shipping label. You can choose to return your parcel at a ParcelPoint store or any post office.
- Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. We request you include your original receipt/invoice with your parcel.
- Attach your returns label onto the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
- Post your parcel to us, by taking it to your local ParcelPoint store or to any post office.
- Please allow up to 14 days after the arrived status for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
Tracking your return:
All returns sent using the ParcelPoint returns option are tracked and include email proof of sending. You can track your ParcelPoint return parcel here.
If you chose to return your item via the Post Office, please ensure you use a trackable service, so you are able to track your order if necessary. You can track your Post office return here using the tracking number they have provided you.
We are not able to offer an exchange on returned items via our online store. To exchange an item please visit your local City Chic store or place a new order for the different size, colour or item. All in store purchases must be returned to a City Chic store.
Orders purchased from the Official City Chic eBay store cannot be exchanged or refunded in store, please send
them to the address stated above
New Zealand Returns
You can return your purchases in two easy steps.
City Chic Returns
- Download and complete our online returns form located here
- Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging to:
151-163 Wyndham St
Alexandria, NSW, 2015
Returns Policy for Items Purchased Online
If you are not entirely happy with your online purchase, please post the return to us via one of the above shipment methods, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund only, exchanges cannot be made via the online store.
All eligible online returns require:
- Items must be in new and original condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached.
- Tax Invoice must be provided as proof of purchase.
- The items are returned within 30 days of the date shown on the tax invoice.
If one item is returned that was part of a '2 for' or 'Spend & Save' deal, the garment will be refunded at the discounted price or as the percentage price as calculated by City Chic which was paid and not the original full price.
Please note customers are responsible for the cost of postage for all returns, with the exception of faulty items. If your item is faulty, please contact our Customer Care team to arrange a return in this instance.
RETURNS POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED INSTORE
We welcome refunds and exchanges on change of mind purchases subject to the following conditions:
- The return is made within 30 days of purchase.
- The garment is unworn and in its original condition with tags still attached.
- The original sale receipt must be presented.
- Without a receipt an exchange or credit note may be offered for the current selling price of the goods.
- The item was not permanently reduced at the time of purchase.
Note: To protect your health and the health of others, we do not refund or exchange for change of mind purchases on swimwear, underwear (excluding bras), cosmetics or pierced earrings. Where items are faulty, have been wrongly described or do not do what they are supposed to, you are welcome to choose between a refund (with proof of purchase), repair, exchange or credit note.
RETURNS POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED IN ONE WOMAN STORES
RETURNS POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED IN MYER CONCESSION STORES